Take a look!
Your future career at the Husqvarna Group
One Team. Different Characters. And a variety of creative ideas – our base for technical products which are well known by consumers and professional users all around the world. This is the Husqvarna Group, the world’s largest producer of outdoor power products for forestry, lawn and garden, and construction. We combine passion for innovation and the quality with our premium brands such as Husqvarna and GARDENA in a unique way. Come join us as
Digital Content Manager (m/f)
Your main tasks:
- you are part of our international eCommerce adoption team and support fast track project solutions within the Group and across our key markets in Europe
- you work closely with local eCommerce teams to build eCommerce solutions and improve data quality
- You support definition and implementation of eCommerce content updates and help identiy gaps
- You explore opportunities for automation and optimisation and flag respective requirements
- Bachelor's Degree or relevant Work Experience
- You have a solid understanding of ECommerce and digital marketing principles
- You are passionate about learning and adapting to new technologies and are motivated by the opportunities provided by digital growth
- You are proficient in MS Office, especially Excel and are familiar with image editing programmes
- You understand the anatomy of digital marketing platforms and have experience with Google Analytics and Adwords
- You are willing to occasionally travel within Europe
- You communicate well, both in English and German, any other language would be a bonus
Discover a dynamic and challenging environment! Live your enthusiasm for innovation in a Group, which is simply different. We not only offer you a team-oriented work culture but also exceptional opportunitiesHi to develop our brand, our company and, above all, your career.
Apply now online
in English including resume, cover letter and references.
You want to know more? Contact Alexandra Guggenberger under + 49 (0) 731 490 112.