Innovative and responsible - your tasks are challenging.
- Integration of software deliveries provided by internal and external teams into the Continuous Integration system
- Creation of software releases based on the deliveries from the development teams
- Support of the development teams to analyze and correct issues found during software integration
- Make preliminary adoptions to the product to make it run on the platforms
- Specification and execution of the related integration tests
- Support of the development team in using the relevant tools and provide guidelines for quality aspects etc.
- Setup and maintenance the project Continuous Integration
Individual and success-oriented - your future looks great.
- Individual employee development programmes
- Employee events
Your qualifications are convincing.
- University degree in computer sciences, electronics or similar qualification
- Working experience with Continuous Integration tooling (Jenkins etc.) and with version control systems
- Experience in Linux Shell programming, Python and Java
- Good understanding in system bring-up and module integration
- Ideally automotive background
- Structured and analytic working style
- Business-fluent English, German would be an advantage
Does our offer sound like it's directed at you? Then we look forward to receiving your application - online by quoting reference JU74-27094-UL to Frau Elisabeth Hueske. Our promise to our customers is the same we make to you: we help you develop.