Liebherr-Hausgeräte GmbH is one of eleven divisional controlling companies of the Liebherr Group. The Division Domestic Appliances develops and manufactures a wide range of high-quality fridge and freezer units for domestic and commercial use in its headquarters in Ochsenhausen (Germany), as well as in Lienz (Austria), Radinovo (Bulgaria) and Kluang (Malaysia).
We are now hiring specialists for our new Center of Digitization in Science Park Ulm.
- Coordinate projects from a software development perspective
- Ensure a professional release management
- Close cooperation with development teams
- Responsible for the realization of a distributed cloud system
- Close cooperation with product management
- Discuss cloud infrastructure, modules, protocols and data structures with architects and developers
- Support agile methodology
- Enforce smart solutions
- M.S. Computer Science or equivalent
- 7+ experience in development of complex software (project manager, product owner, developer, architect, system engineer, …)
- Strong experience with complex software systems
- Experience in cloud technologies
- Experience with agile practices
- Experience in Continuous Delivery
- Experience in working with international teams
- Ability to speak, understand and write German and English fluently
An interesting and ambitious role in a successful international company. We offer a secure work environment with a comprehensive benefits package and competitive salary.
Please only apply online.